How can I remove yellowness of teeth with home remedies which do not have side effects.

How can I remove yellowness of teeth with home remedies w...
You would have to get teeth cleaning and polishing done if there is tartar / deposit on teeth..
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Good evening! You can use Snowdent tooth paste for better whitening results. Thank you sir!
Hello lybrate-user, you first need to get a scaling and polishing done by a dentist, followed by bleaching (but then to be blatant, bleaching will not be a permanent solution) still you can get it done. And meanwhile brush twice a day, night brushing is a must. U can use snowdent toothpaste for the same.
There are no home remedies for this. Scaling and polishing followed by Bleaching will reduce the yellow stains. But after the procedure oral hygiene has to be maintained. Twice brushing is compulsory. If you want to discuss this further feel free to contact me.
Hello Lybrate user you have to go for scaling for removal of the stains.