I am 19 years old I have my front teeth broken how much will it cost me for the front teeth restoration.

I am 19 years old I have my front teeth broken how much w...
Hi it depends on the material used. If only filling cost will be 750 to 1000. If it’s crown ,the price depends on the quality of the crown.
there three options basis on severity [remaining tooth structure] 1. composite buildup. 2. porcelain veneer 3. crown
If you have pain then kindly undergo root canal treatment and cap replacement above the tooth.
Hello lybrate-user, The cost will depend, if it can be done with normal filling, it will be within 1200, but it it require a RCT followed by a crown the charges will be more. Can't tell without seeing clinically.
4000k.
You would have to get root canal treatment and crown done on the tooth ..
The cost and treatment will depend upon the extent of the fractured teeth .If it is not involving the pulp only cosmetic restoration will be required. If it is involving the pulp then Root canal treatment followed by prosthesis. Also post and core (if less than 1/2 of tooth is present) after Root canal treatment required. So, Would be able to tell the exact cost only after Radiographic (X-ray) and clinical examination. If you want to send X-Ray or clinical photos or want to discuss this further feel free to contact me directly.
Rct & crown has to be done, cost approximately 5000 to 7000.
Hello Lybrate user, it depends on what extent the front tooth is broken. The dentist will assess and see if it's a small fracture and the vitality of the tooth. Depending on that the tooth may either require a restoration or Root Canal treatment followed by a Crown. The cost will vary accordingly.