Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had accident 3 months ago, in that a small crack in my nose. I also got treatment but now my nose look so bad. what should I do please help me?

1 Doctor Answered
For 3 months old history of nasal fracture with external nasal deformity, you may consult a ent specialist for examination and you may need a surgery for correction of shape.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.