I want to know about nose septorhinoplasty? Is safe proser, cost, time, care, best surgeon in Mumbai? Ask me.

I am based in Ahmedabad. Equal quality surgery is likely to be economic in Ahmedabad which is overnight train journey or 50 minutes flight distance. Only after reviewing photographs and finally examining you, expenses may be quoted and result prediction offered. I undertake septorhinoplasty under general anesthesia only.
Surgery of the nose is called Rhinoplasty, all the surgery is done through the nostril holes so there is no scar outside. It takes 8 months to a year for best results and the results are lasting Yes some changes are possible with fillers which can be done in the clinic. For major changes surgery may be the only option Nose correction or Rhinoplasty is one of the most frequently performed surgeries and we are the pioneers in central India since last 30 years. We have to assess the nose from inside and outside to know its conditions. Surgery is the only answer. The surgery is almost painless because there are enough medications to keep the pain under control We need to examine the patient to know what is wanted and what can be done and to work out how much, when, where, etc.