Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have huge pain in my hole body and my elbow is also bend and paining a lot. What can I do?

3 Doctors Answered
Hello, you might be facing tenis elbow. You should go for Vit 'D',Hb% tests. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Rhus tox 200-5 drops, thrice. Avoid, junkfood, cold intake. Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
1. Ultrasonic Therapy over the tenderness region 2. Ice Pack 3. Stretching of Forearm muscles
Apply ice in the painful area which would definitely help to greater extent. And you can wear elbow brace which would help you to keep your elbow warm and will give you protection.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.