I want to clean my teeth chewing gutkha n smoking my teeth is so dirty please help.

I want to clean my teeth chewing gutkha n smoking my teet...
First of all, start brushing twice daily, then see dentist to get scaling and bleaching done.
I will recommend you to go for regular scaling and root planning every six months as it will help you to maintain the oral hygiene to best.
Kindly get cleaning and polishing done.
Stop gutkha smoking get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
Please go for teeth cleaning called as scaling . still further you need extra whitening then go for bleaching, please stop taking guthka. in long run it may trouble you badly, Regards.
Go for scaling and polishing.