I am boy 28 year old I got marriage in 2017 and I had sex continue 3 months. She did not get pregnant? And she having some irregular periods. Can you help me what is reason?

I am boy 28 year old I got marriage in 2017 and I had sex...
Get her to gynecologist to take care of irregular periods 1st and without medicine if periods r normal for 3 months then she will easily conceive.
Hi even if there is no problem 90% couple conceive with in 1 years of regular unprotected intercourse. So don't worry bt definitely visit a gynac for her irregular periods. That may be a cause.
Usually if conception is not there of one year of unprotected sex then there is need of treatment. U take treatment for irregular periods and give yourself some time. Everything will b ok.