I am 23 years old. And suffering from acne and pimple problem since last 1½years. Please suggest some medicine/cream for cure.

I am 23 years old. And suffering from acne and pimple pro...
Acne usually subsides after adolescence, but may last into middle age. Scarring may occur if severe acne is not treated. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results in acne and pimples and gives relief in long term. With homoeopathic medicines, also take the following self-care steps to lessen the effects of acne: Clean your skin gently with a mild soap removing all dirt or make-up. Wash many times a day with plain water. Try not to squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub the pimples. Although it might be tempting to do this, it can lead to scarring and skin infections. Avoid touching your face with your hands or fingers. Identify and avoid anything that aggravates pimples. Your triggers may include foods, lotions, or make-up. Homeopathic treatment is strongly recommended for patients who are desperately looking for an effective remedy. Homoepathic remedies helps to get rid of pimples, scars without side effects permanently If you have any specific question about your condition, consult for treatment. You can buy acne and pimples package offered by me which includes medicine and consultation.