My front teeth are aligned little backward and next two teeth are little in front. I visited an orthodontist and he asked me to get my pre molar teeth extracted before starting with the teeth alignment process, but I don't want that. I am 23 now. Is there any other way to get my teeth aligned? Will invisalign be possible in my case?

My front teeth are aligned little backward and next two t...
still if extraction has been told .. that would have to be done in invisaglin as well...
Without extraction space can not b generated to move teeth into correct place invisa light basically work on the same principle
Hi. Extraction is case dependent. So in your case it is mandatory irrespective of type of braces or even if invisible braces. But removal of premolar has no side effects Regards.
Yes may be, but for braces extraction of premolars is necessary, consult other methods like smile designing.