I am 33 year of age. Male. I have OSMF - stage I. I am just stopped Supari, Smoking and drinking from last 2 month. My mouth opening also is fine. I am taking SM Fibro daily and taking turmeric with tulsi every day. Eating green vegetables every day. Doing brush twice daily. If I will continue this lifestyle permanently then what is the chance of getting oral cancer? Very much worried. Please help. After how many year I will free from worry about it? I know there is a 7 % chance within 10 year in india. But I want to know this chance for which people, who are already quiting those habit or further continuing after diagnose with osmf? If I am already quit those habit then this chance is for me also or not? Please tell me if another step need to be follow.

I am 33 year of age. Male. I have OSMF - stage I. I am ju...
Don't worry you will be fine if you stop habbit. Chances to transform in to carcinoma depending upon from how long you have such habbit, how many time in a day you had taken Supari smoking & alcohol continue SM fibro till you have four finger mouth opening. Take multi vitamin and Anti oxident, and don't worry be happy regards.
Don't warry take SM Fibro till you get four finger mouth opening. Take multivitamin and antioxident. And don't worry every thing will be fine regard.
If u have quit the habit than take it easy continue as u r doing for six months to a year do blowing exercises
You would need some follow up with your dentist.in every 6 months to check whether the intensity of osmf is under control or not .this will take lot of time not an immediate treatment.
If you have stopped tobacco and other irritants then you would be able to delay the disease progression. Regular check up is must along with medication you are taking.
Hi, don't worry. The disease progression will be delayed if you stop the habits. Follow up with your dentist every 6 months.
We cannot sure anything who will get cancer even after quitting. Stop smoking, tobacco chewing, drinking and regular checkups wit oncologist so tat if any chance of getting cancer can be detected early.