I am overweight and I want to loose my weight can you suggest me a good diet chart and what are the exercise I should do.

I am overweight and I want to loose my weight can you sug...
To start with avoid simple sugars as far as possible like sugar, jaggery, honey, sweets, candies, chocolates, cold drinks etc. 'Eat Out' less, avoid junk and have good quantity of fresh foods which are not processed like fruits, vegetables, soups, salads, nuts, low fat milk, curd etc. Gradually, focus on higher protein intake, lower fat and restrict carbohydrates to high fibre foods only. Combine these dietary changes with 1 hour play/walk / exercise. If you need us to help you with proper customised Diet plans for weight loss, you can opt for our online program or contact us through Lybrate' private consult'
Hello, Weight loss management is all about bringing about positive lifestyle and dietary changes.Consult me online for the personalized diet chart.