Taking veltam f for enlarge prostate for five days. I had stopped it 5 days ago in response to its side effect of decreased sperm coming out during masturbation. So I want to ask how many days will it take to revert back to normal?

Taking veltam f for enlarge prostate for five days. I had...
It will takes month time dear.
You will be normal in a week Veltam-F Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Tamsulosin and Finasteride low strength which relieve the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker. It works by relaxing muscle around the bladder exit and prostate gland so urine is passed more easily. Finasteride low strength is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor which helps in shrinking the prostate by decreasing the level of a hormone that causes the prostate to grow.
Why were you taking Veltam. The retrograde ejaculation is a side effect of Veltam and gets reverted back to normal once drug is stopped.