I am suffering from flat foot for quite a few years. Many people told me instead of wearing shoes I can cure it with exercise. How can it be done?

I am suffering from flat foot for quite a few years. Many...
Get treated with Ultrasonic therapy which would directly heal the calcaneal spur (inflammation of the calcaneum bone) which causes the heel pain in majority of the cases. Along with ultrasonic therapy, shortwave diathermy also can be given. Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area. Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the Plantar Fascitis weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area.
Dear User, Foot with a curve in middle helps in better grip to ground naturally. If your feet is flat then naturally it is flat I will suggest don't think of doing anything on it. Hopefully your questions is answered.
Yes there are exercises to alleviate the pain.