Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have been pain in my both shin of my legs from around 5 6 months its annoying and I want to be a professional footballer but I can not run I can not practice I take rest for some days but after I go back to practice it hurts again I always have a pain in my whole leg below the knee what should in do plzz hel me. I am depressed even I consult to the doctors but they said its normal it will heal but I want to be a footballer I do not have a years to play I have to practice.

1 Doctor Answered
1st correct way of running Do proper stretches Wear proper shoes Use foam roller to release your fascia and shin. If you are profesional player take sports massage. Apply Ice over it.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.