I am feeling sensitivity in and mild in lower jaw left side premolar teeth.In recent past, food particles sometimes remain in the gap. I normally cleared it with a stainless steel hook lengthy bent at top. There's no cavity or worms. Please suggest next course of action. Thanks.

I am feeling sensitivity in and mild in lower jaw left si...
Get curettage done in the area use hydent k tooth paste twice daily
But do not injure yourself with steel wires. Use floss. Secondly its a problem leading towards pulp area (the nerve component) of the tooth. Better visit a dentist and get an x ray done. You may be asked to go for Pulp Capping if nerve is not involved.
You may use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal. Take Vitamin C supplements.. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily..