I am 21 years old man.In the morning when I brushing then there is little bit of blood coming. I think it is due to tongue cleaner hard pressing but blood comes many more days also. So please suggest what should I do and what is the reason of this.

I am 21 years old man.In the morning when I brushing then...
Reason of bleeding from gums is accumulation of tartar, so visit a dentist and get scaling done.
Hi This may be due to swollen gums known as gingivitis. Proper scaling followed by regular twice brushing is recommended.
Lybrate-useris due to some irritating factor deposited within gum which causes gingival inflammation. Consult nearby dentist go for scaling.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.

Book appointment with top doctors for Bleeding Gums Treatment treatment