I am 21 year old and have a problem of acne and hairloss. My skin type is oily. What should I do?

I am 21 year old and have a problem of acne and hairloss....
For oily skin: Wash your face with Bakson's Facewash (wash your face with warm water only) and followed by CTMP, i.e., cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally Sunscreen Gel with SPF-30) after washing your face daily. Use home-made remedies: - Take 1 tbsp of fuller's earth (multani mitti) + a dash of lime + bit of rosewater – apply this on your face till it gets dried up, then rinse it off. - Take 1 tsp of Alum (or fitkari), make it slightly wet with water and apply this on your wet face, spread it well; let it dry and rinse it off. Alum remove your excessive moisture or oil and it also tightens the skin's tonicity. Medication: You can take homoeopathic medicines – Berberis Aquefolium Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice a day and Kali Brom. 200/ thrice a day – for 20 days. For Hairloss: Take diet rich in protein like non-veg., eggs, pulses, legumes, sprouts, nuts (sp. walnut and almonds), iron-rich food like green vegetables, also take flaxseeds, green tea, soyabean, fruits, salads, etc. Take proper 6-9hrs of sound sleep. Give up the habit of smoking and excessive alcohol intake. Avoid junk food and any kind of beverages (tea, coffee, aerated drinks, cold drinks, etc.) Avoid canned/ tinned food or food that contains preservatives (eat fresh ones). Avoid use of harsh hair colour, hair treatment like rebonding, straightening, perming, etc. Avoid vigorous exercises or any supplements provided by the gym! Use Rose wood/ any wooden hair comb to brush your hair. Regular exercising is also one of the important point, but should be done under some good, qualified yoga teacher or instructor for proper guidance; it also releases the stress/ tension in the mind and the body and keeps you FIT and YOUNG!! Medication: Take homoeopathic Rx - Schwabe's Wiesbaden 200/ twice a day for 1 month and revert. Also, use Schwabe's Arnica shampoo and Hair Growth oil regularly as per the condition of your scalp (minimum 3 times a week). After shampooing, use Bakson's Arnica Hair conditioner as well after every head wash. Apart from this, take Follihair tablets (multivitamin) - 1 tab. daily once for 1 month.