I got heavy pain at the back of my ankle. My weight also increased because I cant walk n do work more. I cant stand for more than 10 min. It had got swollen in the back of my anklet. Now it raised till knees. Please reply me as soon as possible.

I got heavy pain at the back of my ankle. My weight also ...
You may have sprained your ankle as injury to ligaments in ankle can cause such pain and swelling. Please use ice and do ankle stretches especially for tight calf. If pain persists I can help you with a specific exercise plan that can help get rid of pain and strengthen your ankle. Good luck!
Take some ajwain and boil it in water, filter it, add saindha salt to this water. Put your legs in it twice daily for 15 mins. It will help. If no relief, then will advise you some investigations. Contact me with a full history of your problem like since how long do you have this pain, your menses n all. Have a nice day.