Hello Dr. I am suffering from depression. I am continuous failing in my ca final exams from 2014. I really need a help. I am 28 years female. I am feeling that I am worthless. My Life has no value. I am suffering from sugar and pcod.

Hello Dr. I am suffering from depression. I am continuous...
At times we do get stuck and some how do not realize that we can change our direction you must be aware of pass percentage of C.A and it's not that the majority is worthless. You must also be ready to be flexible in your plans.In the end it's success which matter s if not through this, through something else This is not the end of the road. Just change the path if required Remember most of the people at the the top of the success tree are dropouts! Maybe a last try with out fearing the outcome If you make it. Good .if you do not, you change your course and get relieved! Take professional help if required stay light. Everyone has a different and unique career and life path. Tc.