Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi Is masturbating 3 times a day is unhealthy? I mean to ask any health effects. Because I heard that it neither a loss nor a gain by it. Please tell me the health effects only like people say you will become blind, lazy, energy less, infertility, etc. Is it true?

Masturbation is not at all harmful. It is a healthy sexual activity and one of the ways of experiencing sexual pleasure. Masturbation does not cause impotence, sexual weakness, infertility, low sperm count, deformity of penis etc. In fact, masturbation has several health benefits.
According to recent studies expert says, excessive masturbation due to freely available porn is leading to some serious health issues like erectile dysfunction. Masturbation is a type of addiction in some men which is sometimes worsened by porn and men find it difficult to get an erection or hold it long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. Men who are addicted to watching porn can develop serious self-conscious issues. You will face a problem with erection, ejaculation, pain, sticky discharge etc.