Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi I am 26 years old, recently I did sex with my fiyancy I couldn't able to fuck her more than a minute and she is not satisfied with my penis size and the ejaculation time. I am scare about this issue I am gonna marry her in 6 month she feels like I'm not good in romance, how can I over come from this problem. I want to be more time in bed and my pines size should be increase. My penis size is 10 cm. Now. I saw there is some online products in websites addressing that increase your penis size and sex time in bed. I gothrough with two products those are 1. Hammer of thor 2. Brijnath Nightraders Are this products really increase the size of penis and sex time in bed? If it do, any side effects problems by using it? I want to satisfy my finacy by the time of marriage please advise me to use this products or not else any other treatment is there to overcome this 2problems.

Hi I am 26 years old, recently I did sex with my fiyancy ...
Hello, I feel you are looking for your personal sexual pleasure by boosting your energy level as well as erectile power. Sexual Dysfunction is the present day issue. Try to control your urge and take some potential items to boost your energy level. Your size not matter. But you should be able to make your dreams successful by healthy body and mind. This is not real pursuit of life. Make your future life so bliss full taking some medicine. Your efforts will not go in vain. Take care. Be potentially able to make your conjunction more fabulous. Feel free to contact me for better health.
Hello- There is nothing wrong with your penis size, but your ejaculation timing must be improved. There is NO medical standard for how long it should take a man to ejaculate. Ejaculation is considered premature if it occurs before both partners are satisfied. But please note, it takes at least 15 minutes to induce orgasmic responses for most women. She deserves at least 15 minutes! Fortunately you can improve it by the help of ayurvedic medicines. But beware of over exaggerated products available online and over the counters as they are not useful and might harm you. Its better to consult a qualified doctor and start medications under his supervision.
Hello dear Lybrate user, Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly. This is a sensitive matter, needs details of counselling in private consultation to solve in best possible way Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance at my private URL https://www.Lybrate.com/gandhinagar/doctor/dr-bhagyesh-patel-general-surgeon Regards take care.
Dear, As far as the size is concerned, do not waste your effort and money Up till now there is not a single proven method or drug. Premature ejaculation can be managed though. Remember when you are overstimulated, you have high chance of that! For details you may have an audio consultation. Meanwhile you may take selenium 3x ,two pills thrice daily for a month (homeopathy Also you may do Kegel exercise daily (Google it)