Hi All My age is 28, I am suffering from severe knee pain and inflammation from past three months, firstly I went to doctor and I was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency of 11. Other than that my knee x-ray shows early degenerative changes and bone spiking, I took the medicines prescribed by the doctor for 1 month but didn't see much relief in knee pain. So, I went to another doctor and he asked me for an Mri and that MRI showed osteochondral injury to the left knee, but I also has pain in the right knee as well. I have been taking medicines prescribed by the new doctor from past 1 week and getting physiotherapy, still not much relief in the pain. I am in a state of confusion whether I have degenerative changes or knee injury. Should I see another doctor. Kindly response.

The problem is you are constantly shifting doctors. Follow one doctor. The problem with your knee is the muscles are weak and so your knee is developing osteochondral damage as the muscle is not able to support your activity. Start exercising and don't simply do mri. Osteochondral injury can be picked up even on x-ray. You keep shifting doctors next doctor will say do bone scan. Stick to one doctor that's more important. Then only you will get healed.