Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 24, and I have the problem of phimosis, I want to cure it from home because I do not want to go to hospitals, can I cure it with creams or tablets, if yes give some details about that, thank you!

1 Doctor Answered
Hello dear Lybrate user, hi Warm welcome to I have evaluated your query thoroughly. If partial phimosis creams as xylocaine jelly (5 %)will give some relief if complete phimosis, no cream of the world will ever support Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance at my private URL
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.