Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am hearing a continuous sound from right hear from one week. Its annoying me and m not able to focus. It seems problem is due to wax? Can you suggest some wax removal drop?

1 Doctor Answered
You can take it from any medical store. But please visit a doctor (ENT) for a general check up and get the right diagnosis and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.