Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is facing itching problem on her face due to heat. She has to travel daily almost 2 hr for going to her College. I am looking for Skin Specialist advise to take care of this issue. She is 25 years old.

1 Doctor Answered
You can tell her to use a good sunscreen and if the itching is too much you can use eczamate for 2-3 days otherwise consult us. Beware not to use this cream for more than 2-3 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews