Hello doctor .i had 28 weeks premature baby on March 8. Since from March 8 My baby is in NICU. My baby is weight is 1.20 kg. Since from delivery I didn't feed directly. In spite of tat. I'm expressing my milk ND giving to by by small pipe ND syringe. My problem is y can't I feed directly to baby without tat pipe and please help me doctors. My baby is fully active. I'm getting headache bcoz since from 1 month I'm in hospital itself. ND please help me how to increase weight of baby in home. please help me doctors.

Hello doctor .i had 28 weeks premature baby on March 8. S...
It will only increase with mother's milk.
You will have to talk with your treating doctor and take his permission for breast feeding and tell him to make you understand about the benefits and risk involved and than you can take the decision yourself and we will have to maintain your babys vital parameters by whatever means.