My moms is diagnosed with thyroid. T3 is 0.22. T4 is 2.5 tsh is 100.95 She stopped taking pills thyronorm for an year now she again started it with 75 mg dose of thyronorm. Is it OK to take dis pill for recovery and everything will be OK?

My moms is diagnosed with thyroid. T3 is 0.22. T4 is 2.5 ...
You must have realised how important it is to go for regular health check up and be proactive towards following a healthy lifestyle. Preventive health check up is a positive step towards safeguarding the health, as we take health for granted! Let the doctor do the medical examination which cannot be possible online! Do not take medicines on your own or change the dosage as it cannot be effective and sometime can be dangerous. Please revert after personal visit to the doctor for any further clarification.
Hello, Thanks for the query. Please understand that hypothyroidism is a hormone deficiency disease, hence, that hormone needs to be supplemented every day for whole life. It can't be discontinued abruptly. It is essential to maintain TSH around 3 to 4 mU/L to be free from all the symptoms of hypothyroidism. So please check TSH after 6 weeks to see if desired level is reached. If not then do come back. Thanks.