Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Is there any gel or tablet for gum disease and tighten a loosen tooth. One of the front tooth is shaken and blood comes out. Please help doctor.

4 Doctors Answered
You can't do it at home consult a dentist get scaling polishing done you may require deep curretage in the loose tooth massage gums.
You have to undergo Flap surgery to tighten your loosen tooth.
Kindly get an xray done to understand the relation with gums and teeth and bone so as to give you proper diagnosis and treatment planning ..
There is no gel or medicine to tighten loose teeth.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.