My teeth are soo week it was brokening and it is decaying so how can I reduce by these two problems.

My teeth are soo week it was brokening and it is decaying...
Decayed teeth has to be filled soon. Visit to a dentist for filling of teeth and maintain good oral hygiene.
I advice you go for restoration (filling) of decayed tooth if cavity is not deep. I cavity is deep then first go for x-ray done of that tooth.
If your teeth is broken and decayed you should get it checked from dentist clinically and get it treated as per.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment with a cap. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.