Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 yrs. Old and have azoospermia, I know about this problem for last 1.5 year. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Get your check up with sexologist, sexually you may be normal and for pregnancy there are various options which need to be assessed. Connect.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.