I'm final years in clg and I'm not able to gain weight properly. It keeps fluctuating. Can you suggest me any diet food? I have allergy to milk and milk products bcz of that I suffer from acidity.

Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. For weight gain, -Eat more calories than your body burns. -Eat lots of foods that are calorie-dense. This includes various nuts and dry fruits, bananas, potatoes, rice, peanut butter. -Consume more proteins and carbohydrates. -Increase your regular meal portions by some amount. -If you eat non-veg food, eat it more often. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, feel free to leave a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.
Hello, Weight gain is a gradual process and it has to be handled carefully.Weight gain diets usually work on increasing lean body tissues(muscles) with minimal deposition of fat percentage.Consult me online for the personalised diet chart.