Hello sir/mam, my brothers teeth are yellow and he brushes twice a day but have no difference. He want to make his teeth white what should he do.?

Hello sir/mam, my brothers teeth are yellow and he brushe...
Hi there yellowing of teeth most often happens due to accumulation of deposits of plaque and calculus, which then collect stains from your food, and from products of bacterial metabolism. My suggestion would be for your brother to see a dentist. He would benefit from a professional cleaning of the teeth to get rid of the deposits. Also, the dentist would then discuss oral hygiene home maintenance with him, which should help maintain better and cleaner teeth subsequently. The importance of regular dental follow up, in this context, cannot be overemphasized. If he desires further lightening of the teeth after the professional cleaning, there are options available, including bleaching, veeers, crowns, etc.
He should go for bleaching and polishing first and after that maintain by brushing twice daily and rinse mouth after eating anything. He should avoid the food which causes stains like excess of tea and coffee, alcohol, smoking and tobacco products.
He may try snowdent.
He can undergo dental bleaching.