Hi, I am from Akola near Nagpur, My wife has problems related to piles stage 4, local doctors recommend operation, pls suggest Doctors and hospital in Mumbai for laser operation, also give some information about procedure duration and time to stay and approximate cost and package. Thanks.

Hello dear Lybrate user, Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly. Laser surgery of piles requires day care hospitalisation you admit patient in morning, and by home in evening cost varies according to center and surgeon, but around 70-80,000 on average procedure duration is 20-30 minutes for hospital in mumbai contact our help desk of the website. Hope this clears your query. Wishing her fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance at my private URL https://www.Lybrate.com/gandhinagar/doctor/dr-bhagyesh-patel-general-surgeon Regards take care.
As it diagnosed for 4 th degree piles, it needs surgery In Mumbai, the cost around 50,000 It needs 1 or 2 days admission In Ahmednagar the cost around 25000 For more details consultant privately Thank you.