Sir Am suffering From Teeth Problem I Went To dentist I said suggest me for root canal treatment I said ok he did some cleaning it and kept some white mint type on my teeth he said me to come after 2 weeks .again I Went he repeated same thing .said come after 1 week again I Went and same thing he repeated .after putting white mint on teeth is there anything to do ?or any pending treatment for it?

Yes your Dr. is trying to clean your root canal of all the infection n than will seal it.
I think your dentist have completed root canal treatment with temporary filling. You have to get it permanently filled and place a crown above it.
Root canal treated tooth has to get filled and to have cap above the tooth.
The procedure going on is exactly what is to be rightly done. The doctor has done temporary filling. Now permanent filling and placing cap on the tooth is left. You should get it done completely.
After 3-4 sitting he will put a cap on it.
Root of tooth is cleaned of nerve and calcogen is put for sometimes to observe any implications. It's finally sealed when normal. Dentist may tell you better.
Yes Rct takes few sittings, donot worry, follow your dentist.