Last week I completed my periodontal surgery and my doctor told next step is splinting avoiding loose teeth. But now a days I am completely depressed not able to concentrate any thing even family please suggested me how to come out this problem. Because I read many articles this diseases not curable I am just 35 years old and no bad abit.

Don't be depressed .. this takes time to show the required results ...
This is curable. No need to worry. Bone grafting can be done to stabilize the tooth.
Multiple opinions and multiple self diagnosis may lead to certain other mental disorders and behavioral issues you may not be aware of. So trust your periodontist. Outcome of treatment depends on certain factors which your dentist knows best. Trust him/ her.
You need to trust your dentist. And believe the one who's doing your treatment, not those irrelevant articles which are not specifically about your problem. Loose tooth is actually not a big problem. And even if you feel it is, there are many advance surgeries which can cure your problem completely. So, believe in the treatment you are undergoing and carry on the next step. Just throw away your depression, that's the only way to deal with it. Regards.
Periodontal surgery is safe for periodontitis problem. Nothing to worry about it.
Please Follow your dentist.