Hi, I am 5 years of married ,My 27 age, I have pcos, so I went for ivf, my first cycle of ivf is failed, day 3, 2 embryos, grade B, what is the exact reason for failure and if go for 2nd cycle, how much is success rate? I have only 4 embryos remaining, 2 day 3, 2 blastocyst. I am very depressive please suggest me, I do not have any other issues.

Hi lybrate-user, Going through Infertility treatment can be very stressful and anxious experience. So, it is normal to feel little depressed and result oriented. There are no specific reasons of IVF failure. However, success rate is 30% per cycle as documented in various trials. My suggestion is do as your Gynae is advising and keep yourself happy and motivated.