Hi Can I use semolina sf gel on daily basis. Becoz it is to prevent cavity so is it possible that I use it before going to bed.

Not according to me, you should not.
If you don't brush well cavity will come.
Actually nothing can prevent cavity. Only the maintaince can prevent cavity fotmation. Do not use these kind of gel, there is no profit. Thank you.
Its better to avoid such medications. Go for proper cleaning of your mouth before bed. Brush twice, floss daily and swish your mouth after intake of foods and thats enough for a good oral cavity.
You can use it but care has to be done as it gets absorbed in the oral mucosa, sodium floiride can be ingested also in thr body. So its a double edge sword. I would suggest that you should use a normal toothpaste which also contain 1000ppm flouride, do flossing and visit your dentists regularly for any detection of caries.
Hi lybrate-user, the gel you are talking about here is for mainly reducing sensitivity of your teeth. It can be used for a longer time but to avoid caries in your teeth the best option is to maintain a good oral hygiene which includes proper brushing, dental flossing and use of a good mouth wash. And last but not the least regular visit to you local dentist for check ups.