I have pain in my teeth. I only chew from the right side. Having pain while chewing food from the left side.

I have pain in my teeth. I only chew from the right side....
Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. Till then you can take a pain killer like tab dentaforce dt 2 tablets dissolved in water. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
It might be decay on tooth left side. Visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment.
It can be due to deep decayed tooth, gum disease, please visit to the your dentist and find out cause of pain then take the treatment.
U should go for rct or extraction of involved tooth that scaling.
There can either be a cavity on the tooth which might be deep or pain may be due to wisdom tooth. Kindly get yourself checked by dentist before you take any medication.
Kindly take combiflam tab for pain and visit dental surgeon for further treatment.
It is actually not very clear what you r suffering from but whatever I can make out is most probably you need root canal treatment for the paining tooth.
Must be some problem on left side. Needs to be evaluated first. Then treated. Ultimately you should be able to eat on both sides.
You might be having some cavity in your tooth which is causing you pain. Visit dentist get it checked and treated as per.
Get proper dental treatment from a dentist, get all decayed teeth filled either by composite fillings or root canal treatment.
Make an xray nd do a root canal treatment and put a crown fr it. It may be an cause of impacted teeth too. Tat is wisdom tooth. Get treated asap. Dnt chew oly on one side. It may cause tmj problem. Tat is joint problem.