I'm 19 years old. What should I do to remove yellowness from my teeth. I do brush very well but still my teeth are yellow.

If required you have to go for ultrasonic scaling and polishing and then also if you want further whitening bleaching can be done. But first visit yr dentist to find out the exact cause of yellow stains and then get it treated accordingly.
U can undergo dental bleaching.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Start brushing after each meal and brushing after last meal of d day is very important.
U hav to do a complete scaling. If it doesnt works you hav to do a teeth whitening procedure:)
Cause of discoloration ? Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening (bleaching) procedures and / or artificial enamel filling and / or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. DENTAL TIPS: - Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
You may have to go for bleaching. Visit your dentist.
You may use snowdent.