Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir I am from hyper I am a 32 year old .i have a 1 problem it my tooth. Sir I want some suggestions your. My problem it pairia. Some time did bleeding.

7 Doctors Answered
Hi. Get scaling and polishing done followed by use of hexidine mouth wash twice daily Regards.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist .you can use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days.
Pyorrhea can be cured by Homoeopathy.. You can consult me through lybrate.. Till then use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal pharmacy..
Pyrrohoea is infection of gums which lead to bleeding. Maintain oral hygiene. Brush twice daily. Do warm saline gargles twice or thrice a day. For more information, contact a dentist.
Get cleaning and polishing done by the dentist. Maintain proper oral hygiene. Use mouth wash daily. Regards.
Get scaling done by nearby dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.