I am trying to reduce weight, I come under obese according to the bmi, and I want to reduce at least 10 kgs in the next six months. I workout vigorously for at least 3 days a week. Can you suggest a diet plan to help reduce faster?

I am trying to reduce weight, I come under obese accordin...
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.
Hi,Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. Avoid all outside food that includes junk, processed food as well as food items that are oily, sugary, or salty. Instead eat home cooked meals with 4 to 5 servings of fruits and veggies. Have your dinner early and keep it light. Eat a protein rich breakfast every morning. Drink plenty of water throughout the day; especially before meals. Exercise at least 5 days a week, 30 minutes each time. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, feel free to leave a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.