I have teeth problem in the morning bleeding and gum are major problem apart from bad smell coming from mouth ,plz suggest what should I do.

I have teeth problem in the morning bleeding and gum are ...
You need to go for an oral. Prophylaxis .bleeding is because of the deposition of hard deposit which can't be cleaned by brushing.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water massage gums.
HelloLybrate user, according to me the problem you said above clearly indicates poor oral hygiene but without examining practically hard to say, I can suggest some oral habit maintenance: 1. Brush twice, Make sure you clean your tongue while brushing 2. Use regular mouth wash every night before sleep 3. Pls do use floss. Make sure you clean your tongue while brushing, consume water frequently for every 2 hours, rinse your mouth after having food, brush twice a day, Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet, visit nearby dentist every 6 months once for a check up and you will find the good results.
You can use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days. If still no effect then kindly visit dentist for any tartar / deposit on teeth.
First full mouth cleaning should be done. Followed by salt water gargle every night before sleeping.
Go for scaling treatment.
Get deep scaling and curettage done from a dentist, start brushing after each meal.
Get vitamin c supple and dentist consult.
Hi, There are various reasons for bleeding / swollen gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem and also there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
Use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava By wheezal pharmacy. Massage gums with Turmeric and salt twice daily. Take Vitamin C supplements.. And consult for homoeoapthic treatment properly...
Go for cleaning and polishing. U can contact me.