Sir, i am having sciatica nerve compression as per MRI. From left buttocks to the knees it is excruciating pain. I took so many medicines for nearly 2 months. It is not becoming ok Now I went to one Ortho ,he has given me feldex 20 mg, dolanzen and gabantin plus. For the past 4 days i am on this pills. What should I do. If I stand for 10 mnts i am feeling pain and feel like sitting. When will I become normal. First I went to 1 Dr, he prescribed melo 7.5 mg,nurogaba 75 and nervirich. No effect. Secondly I went to another Dr, he gave hifenac, Lyrica ,alsody and q10 capsules. No effect. Now i am taking the medicines that I have detailed in the first paragraph, that is dolanzen, feldex 20 mg and gabantin plus. Dr. asked me to take for 10 days. i am having gastric irritation also despite taking pan 40. i am not getting proper sleep. What exercise I should do? When will I be cured? I want to report for office.

You should do spinal extension exercises. Avoid forward bending and heavy wright lifting. If pain persists after conservative treatment then you might need surgical decompression of nerve.
You require manual therapy and dry needling .go for that along with spinal extntion and exercise .visit rejuvenation physiotherapy.