I am male 39 I have a problem of obesity combined with disk problem. If to reduce tummy I go for walk the backache develops. If I take rest for improving disk problem then tummy gets large. Suggest solution.

I am male 39 I have a problem of obesity combined with di...
1. Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water. 2. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. 3. Do this daily for at least three months. 4. Drink mint tea or make a paste of green mint with some simple spices and eat during meals. 5. Eat vegetables such as bitter gourd and drumsticks to control obesity. Warm mustard oil or sesame oil (1 teaspoon) with 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic and 1 tsp of ajwain (carom) seeds until it roasts to a reddish brown colour. Ensure that it does not get burned. Massage gently this oil on your affected areas. After that do hot fomentation with salt potli (bag). take 1 tsf triphala churna daily....n practice yoga daily twice..