I have an overjet n 10 mm overbite problem. I am 28 years old. I hv met an orthodontist he told me your two pre molar will have extracted. What is the side effects of extraction. .n I want to know is invisible aligners can help to fix my problem n what is the cost of it.

I have an overjet n 10 mm overbite problem. I am 28 years...
There are no side effects of extraction it is just that some gaps are created to push teeth behind ..aligners may also help but an expensive procedure ..you would have to first get your impressions done and send the models for treatment planning ... so that number of trays can be given to you to wear ..
To generate space some teeth have to b extracted apart from mild rescuing in chewing table Invaslign r costly about two lac
This thing can be discussed upon seeing your x ray. The premolars are extracted to create space. The invisible aligners are used to correct minor discrepancies. Not al cases. It would be better if you trust your orthodontist because he is the one who has seen your case. No side effects of extraction if done atraumatically. Invisible aligners cost around 60000-120000.
Totally safe to undergo extraction and the cost of aligners depends on the time period and number of trays used for correction this will be decided by the lab and the dentist.
There is no side effect of extraction. Premolars are least imp tooth so they are removed to gain space so that your teeth can b moved back.