I need to make a complete lower denture. I have only 2 teeth remaining on the lower gum. My question is: Should I remove both of them and make my denture OR keep them and use them as an anchor for the lower denture. What will be the cost of a complete lower denture?

I need to make a complete lower denture. I have only 2 te...
Best is retain those tooth as long as possible to get a better grip for lower dentures. Cost will be about 4k and above in pune and mumbai area.
depends on periodontal health of standing teeth cost varies with skill
It is better if you remove and go for complete denture. If budget permits and if you are medically fit than go for implant supported over denture.
If the tooth is not moving. Then you can keep. And it really depends on which teeth are remaining inside your mouth. So kindly get a clinical assessment done by your nearby dentist.
If your two teeth are good enough to give support then we can use as an support otherwise it's better to remove and get denture done. Cost of denture depends upon type of materials ranges from 4000 to 10000.
If the tooth is in good condition then you can keep it and go in for over denture. That will help in retention. If it's compromised then better remove n go for complete denture.
That depends upon the teeth that are remaining. If they are mobile, they will have to go. If they are firm and can be used for anchor or as in overdenture then they should be retained. Cost is highly variable, that cannot be discussed without actually seeing the patient and even after that varies from dentist to dentist.
Better to remove both tooth and go for dentures cost maybe 8 to 10 thousand full denture.
If they are in good condition, better to keep them.