MY last tooth of below jaws are giving pain and sometimes pulses are found with blood. What should I do?

MY last tooth of below jaws are giving pain and sometimes...
Get x-ray done if wisdom teeth not in correct position get them removed.
May that teeth is the wisdom teeth. Get it removed by the dentist if that teeth is the wisdom.
It looks like your third molar (wisdom tooth) is erupting. Visit to a dentist for xray and proper diagnosis. If tooth is coming in abnormal direction, it has to be removed. Rinse your mouth with warm salt water and keep that area clean to avoid infection.
Have mouth was twice a day for few days. consult ENT doctor if it persists.
U might have to get that wisdom tooth removed. I can help you in a better way if you can send me your opg xray.