I have PCOD and Thyroid issues so I have irregular periods. Still I tried to reduce my weight from 71 kgs to 65 kgs in 6 months period. After my my marriage of 3 months again I gained my weight to 70 kgs. Can you please to reduce weight. With diet and few exercise.

Use kg cut powder.
PCOD is a disease where there is hormonal imbalance. Depending on your complaints, examination, reports and stage of life treatment differs and it also needs more time so get yourself treated with patience. Meet Gynecologist in whom you have trust as you will need to go for long time to him/her. Majority are overweight and reduction of weight helps. Easy scientific method is meal replacement and if you want to implement same call me through lybrate. In PCOS ovulation gets affected because of hormonal problem. It needs different trials of treatment so important to have patience as well as go to a Gynaec in whom you have trust as for many patients it takes long time treatment. Also plan and go early for pregnancy.