10 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water.
2. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
3. Do this daily for at least three months.
4. Drink mint tea or make a paste of green mint with some simple spices and eat during meals.
5. Eat vegetables such as bitter gourd and drumsticks to control obesity.
Avoid oily n spicy food.....take vegetable soup twice daiy....eat only saladn 1 cup of fat free milk at night...drink 1 glass of water 1/2hr before meals....take fruits empty stomach...join aerobics...
take 1 tsp triphala churna dailyat night with luke warm water..
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.