I have sensitivity problem in my teeth and sometime bleeding occurs from gums so please tell what should I do?

I have sensitivity problem in my teeth and sometime bleed...
For bleeding get scaling done. Sensitivity may be due to plaque also. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash for 15 days. Use thermoseal ra toothpaste. Rub gently on sensitive area wait for 5 minutes and then rinse.
Get your teeth and gums cleaned by a qualified dentist brush your teeth with parodontax toothpaste twice a day (morning and before sleep in night) use chlohex plus mouthwash twice a day after brushing.
Bleeding gums is sign of a gum problem, visit a dentist and get cleaning done every six months.
Kindly get cleaning and polishing done. The senstivity and bleeding from gums will reduce. Subsequently.